10 Nov 18 GIFs that Perfectly Describe Game Night with Your Family and Friends
Ahh, game night … You gather around your living room with family and friends and stack your favorite board games on the table in preparation for a memorable night. Before you know it, you’re at each other’s throats. Your sister is screaming at your brother, your best friend and your cousin are cursing each other out, and your mother is no longer speaking to your father. But what would game nights be without some good-natured teasing and a few fistfuls of your brother’s hair? Anyway, here’s our list of heart-warming moments anyone who has ever had a game night will immediately recognize.
1. Five hours into Monopoly and still no winner.
2. When you have two cards left in UNO and someone drops a draw four.
3. When your Taboo partner keeps accidentally using the taboo words.
4. When you come up with the funniest answer in Cards Against Humanity, but the person judging chooses the corniest one.
5. When everyone learns that the banker in Monopoly has been stealing money the entire time.
6. When everyone learns that the banker in Monopoly has been stealing money the entire time, and you’re the banker.
7. When the person operating the buzzer in Taboo is too strict with the forbidden words.
8. When someone skips over your pieces in checkers and you’re left with three.
9. When you’re playing LIFE to escape from life, but you end up living in a trailer park with three kids and no job.
10. When you’re trying to mold something in Cranium, but the clay is old and drying out.
11. When you realize the people playing Clue with you lied about the cards they have.
12. When you figured out the Clue murder, but someone beats you to the punch.
13. When your “friends” always kill you first in Werewolves.
14. When you try to pull out a piece in Operation, but you push it under the metal instead.
15. When you can’t draw a straight line in Pictionary, but your opponent is Leonardo da Vinci.
16. When someone yells “Done!” in Scattergories and you only have two answers.
17. When you make an impossible Jenga pull, but then the whole tower comes crashing down as soon as you lay it on top.
18. When no matter what, you’re happy to spend a night in playing games with your loved ones … even if you sometimes go a little crazy.